Look out! Here comes our Mechanical Snowboard Ride!
The Mechanical Snowboard Ride will make you test your skills making you feel like a real Snowboarder. It is great for all occasion and ages, 200 pounds weight limit. Riders attempt to ride the Mechanical Snowboard Ride and battle for the best time against opponents!Details:
Price is for 3 Hours
Each additional hour is $150.00
Comes with 1 Attendant
Space required : 17'W x 12'L x 8'H
Requires 2 separate outlets not further than 75ft from set up area
We can not take this unit up or down any "Stairs" or "hills"
Path to set up area must be at least 4ft in width
Set up area must be flat
You must be at least 4ft in height to play
Great for school events, church events, Fairs, Fundaraisers, Corporate events, carnivals and company picnics.
NOTE:ANY EVENT AFTER 8:00PM WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
WE ARE FULLY INSURED
1. Release Of Liability And Assumption Of Risk.
If participants are under the age of 18, he or she MUST bring a waiver document
sign by a parent or legal guardian on the day of the event.
If you require a waiver sent to you via E-mail please ask the representative at the time of
placing the order.
2. A maximum of one participant with a minimum height of 48'' is permitted on
mechanical Snowboard Ride.
3. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
4. Participants must obey instructions provided by attendant operating this attraction.
5. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
6. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
7. Spectators should not sit or lean on game while observing and should remain a minimum of three (3) feet back away from inflatable amusement device.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Do not Participate if you:
HAVE MOTION SICKNESS
HAVE BACK, NECK, OR HEART PROBLEMS
HAVE HAD FRACTURES ESPECIALLYIN THE SHOULDER OR ARM AREA
HAVE PRE-INJURED TENDONS
HAVE LIMP PROBLEMS
HAVE PHYSICAL OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS
ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
HAVE A SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL AILMENT OR CONDITION
HAVE HAD A BACK, NECK OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SKELETAL OR MUSCULAR PROBLEM OR PRE-INJURY
HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART TROUBLE OR NERVOUS DISORDERSSAFETY OF YOUR GUEST IS OUR FIRTS PRIORITY, THE OPERATOR'S DECISION IS ALWAYS FINAL